Saturday, January 4, 2014

Start of the New Year.

Ok so it's a new year. Resolutions, goals, motivations and, dreams. I started painting the Little Britons range of figures last year but didn't get much done. Here's a few shots of the figures I bought as a trial to make sure I wanted to actually do this project.



I was pretty happy with these. So I ordered some more. Below is a shot of some non assembled figures. They are lbb06, lbh02, lba04.

The casting are fairly clean. Some mold lines have been tough to get at and the heads can be a challenge with their small size. I have to say that I wasn't excited about gluing figures together however the heads fit well and some practice has made it easier to attach the arms. I used a two part epoxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment