Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2024

TYW progress.

 Bases arrived from Scotland, 2.75" wide for Infantry and 2" for cavalry. A few unites were based to give a better idea of how they will look. I used the basing from Tercios . I'm a bit on the fence about leaving them unflocked but think they look good as is and if used on a plain table with a grid.

Overview.

Swedish Yellow regiment.

Cavalry and gun.

Imperial infantry.
 
The grid will be a bit bigger than the one shown here. I'll need a few trees and houses which I have but can't seem to locate. 

This came in the mail last week. Scottish troops and some additional musketeers marching to go with the advancing pikemen that came in the army packs. 



More Pendraken 




8 comments:

  1. Figures look great on the bases.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bases work a treat and if it was me I would leave them unflocked, look grand on a plain or gridded table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me present my thumb in an upwards direction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The setup is working well and the base sizes allow for nice blocks of troops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I'm going to add flags to the stands as well.

      Delete