Pages

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Motivations.

I haven't been gaming much these last two weeks nor have I completed many figures. I have been inspired by the blogs of others and this weekend saw three that I felt were particularly great. So here the links to them.

 The Grand Duchy of Stollen were the collection is put up for a Grand Review.
https://grandduchyofstollen.blogspot.com/2017/10/more-photos-from-grand-review.html

Next a post from Wargaming Miscellany were Bob reports on a game played by a Father and son.
http://wargamingmiscellany.blogspot.com/2017/10/bens-portable-wargame-battle.html

Over on Grid based Wargaming we have the start of a campaign with hand drawn maps and a simple set of rules to allow games to have a bit more meaning.
http://gridbasedwargaming.blogspot.com/2017/10/french-indian-war-campaign-game-1.html

These are only three of the blogs I follow, about 90 wargame related, but these stood out this week and I thought I would share them. The idea for the share came from Jonathan over at Palouse WargamingJournal

I like the idea of a grand review and plan on doing one for my shiny toy soldiers which was the reason I started this blog until the here's a few pictures of what I finished in the last two months displayed on the board I've made for the Portable Wargame.
Perry Native Americans

Kings Mountain Highlanders

unknown 25mm Colonials




1 comment:

  1. Dan, your natives look great! Could the Colonials be Frontier Miniatures? A profile might help identify them.

    ReplyDelete