Pages

Monday, January 29, 2018

Obligatory events and terrain

We jumped a plane to Copenhagen and after a red hot dog started to explore the city. First of the musts was a drink at Mikkeller and Friends. The next was bike riding with a visit to the Little Mermaid and the Fort. I love it when the location of these things work out. The timing was perfect to see the changing of the Guard.

Beer Geek Breakfast Stout


                                     
                               Biking around the Harbor.


The Changing of the Guard.
                               
                   The Star Fort.

My dinner companions thought this was a unique way to present the food.
I thought this would be a cool as ground cover for a wargames table.

I noticed we must be near the border of
The Duchy of Tradgardland

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. I would give the vegetables "hard cover" until you eat half of them.

    ReplyDelete