Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

More May games.

A fairly productive and fun filled month for the Wargaming hobby. I was able to get plenty of  painting done completing 60 figures. I had bought 54 and this may be the first time I was able to paint more than I bought in a month when the purchase was that high. The only picture I took of this months production was of six US Marines by Scruby now owned by Historifigs. Very nice figures and I'm looking forward to more from this line to be released.

The remainder that was painted covered many periods. 
 Vikings, TYW Cmd painted as Swashbucklers, AWI Hessian Art, GNW Russian Art, 1812 Kentucky Mtd, Serbian Art Officer, and Dutch Bicycle troops. This is keeping me well ahead for this years "The Pledge".

The fun part of the month involved three games the first I posted earlier. The second was another try of A Nobleman's War. A five player game involving besieging a castle and the relief forces. We were unable to complete the game so left it set up for another night. Dedicated man caves are great to have!
The besiegers move in towards the castle.
Crossbow men defend the ramparts.

A relief force moves up.  

A second relief force attacks the besiegers.

The second besieging force moves into the flank of the relief force.

A crushing flank attack.

Mounted Knights melee on the plain.

The last game was on a new game board Howard has built representing a Chinese Garden. The game was Chainmail Bikini with two groups of thieves attempting to steal an amulet and escape. 









the Koi pond

A great table and scenario as is to be expected at Howard's.

Next months plan is to finish off some GNW Swedish cavalry and finish some of the buildings and cars I have for Mad Dogs with Guns.

Thanks for reading.
.


3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures and splendid tables, love the last one, so atmospheric!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks all someone else's skill. I just get to play on it.

      Delete