Pages

Friday, March 23, 2018

Displaced Miniatures closes.

Way back when a site was put up to host photos of miniatures. A fan site of sorts it was set up to allow people to upload their photos and have other view and comment on them. All this and free to boot. The site was called Displaced Miniatures now after 13 years it's now closing down. As the owner says there are many new ways to host photos and share them with others also regulations and customer views have changed.

I used the site for some of my photos and always enjoy purusing it to see others work. I think with facebook, blogs and forums the site lost some of it's input and traffic. I'll miss it and I thank Brad for hosting it.

Here's a few of the pictures that I had up there.

These are from a display I had done at the local Historical Society.





Here are some Front Rank and Perry First Nations and Militia.
Front Rank

Front Rank

Perry and Foundry Militia

Perry

Foundry Street Violence
Camo Girl

Lepard Girl

Punks
Wild West
Shadow Forge

Foundry

Shadow Forge
WWII

Foundry Germans
Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Nice seeing some of your old work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful figures...and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I think the phones don't give as nice a photo but its a lot easier with them.

      Delete